Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Streets': A Memoir by Bella Cohen Spewack, Author of 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- The Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes Film Guide
- 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back' - the Film
- An h2g2 Bluejay Yarn: Colourful North American Birds
- 'Dogma' - the Film
- Slime Moulds - Puzzle-solving Organisms
- The Eastern Towhee, a Very Flashy Sparrow
- The Vienna Mountain Spring Pipeline - Water for the City
- 'Kes' - the Film
- Loving v Virginia: A Landmark Case About the Right to Marry