h2g2 Post 22.04.04

2 Conversations


Posted: 22nd April 2004

Editorial

New Talent, Fond Farewells and Anticipated Celebrations!

Hey all you groovy Post Readers, have you ever thought about turning your talented little hands to writing for us? We are drooling in anticipation just thinking about new ideas, new writers and new articles, and we will always have space in whichever section of your h2g2 newspaper that you think would suit you. Join our talented poets or cartoonists, write about interesting things that happen to you, tell us what you enjoy or don't enjoy come to that. The Post is your paper, made for you, by you, for everyone to enjoy. So if you have something to say, here's the place to say it. Froopy opinions, hoopy thoughts and totally bonkers plots? Let us know your ideas, and we'll let you know what we think of them. Yes really!!!

So who do we say 'fair thee well' to you ask and, sadly, I have to tell you that it's the very last Sporting With Egon this week. Sadly again, Egon missed the 'send off' party that Shazz and I had arranged, but we still both had a great time and wished him well over a glass of something both cool and satisfying. Hopefully we can tempt Egon back at a later date with something new, but until that day arrives, I know you would all like to wish him well, and if you have a spare moment why not drop round to today's article and tell him how much his hard work has been appreciated during the past two years.

Finally the Anticipated Celebrations. Well for those that don't know, h2g2's fifth birthday arrives with much fanfare and jollity on Wednesday 28th April. Yes folks that's next week, and you still haven't gone out and bought a present. Shame on you!!!!

Well for all those who have no idea what to get the website with everything, why not celebrate with us by sending in your thoughts about what h2g2 means to you. The best places to hang out, the best guide entries, the nicest people, tell us all about it. Share your discoveries about the great community that is h2g2. Wouldn't that make the just perfect present for the one you love?

Share and Enjoy!!

Greebo T. Cat


 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Monstrous Movie Meanies

FEATURES
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2273951

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more