Easton, Massachusetts

1 Conversation


The town of Easton is in the state of Massachusetts. Easton is a
small, beautiful town. It is full of wonderful buildings and land. It was once reconized by one of the best places to see foliage during the fall. It does not have any malls, but features supermarkets and Fast-Food resturants.


Easton, is mostly famous for its wonderful shovels. Easton featured a great shovel factory and manufactured shovels.

Eastons Buildings


Easton is also famous for its buildings. It's buildings feature the Oaks Ames Memorial Hall and The Ames Free Library, both of which can be found in North Easton. The design of these buildings are really amazing, they are detailed very well, and they are made up mostly of stone.





Easton also features Stonehill College, voted by U.S. News online as, a Year "2000 Best College". Stonehill is far away from being a cheap college. In fact, it is considered one of the best. The buildings in Stonehill College are Remarkible! (Just take a look at the Pictures!)

Easton's Train Station




Easton had a train station located in it. It was connected to a lot of train stations all over Bristol County. Now, Easton's great train staiton is now a wonderful... gift shop. But thats OK!! The gift shop is also the Historical Society! The Gift Shop is a great place, and is one of the first places you should go if your visiting Easton!! The Train Station/Gift Shop is one of the first places you should go if visiting Easton. It has a large selection of Maps, gifts, post cards, and other useful items to help you get around the town!

Charlies Resturant



If you want to go somewhere for a great Breakfast or Lunch, then head to Charlies Resturant! Charlies is a great place in Easton to eat your morning meals! Charlies used to be open for, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner... but Charlie, (the owner) had a death inccedent with his family, so he doesnt have as much help as he used to!
You can get almost anything at this small resturant! A bagel, muffin, cereal, french toast, pancakes, bacon... and so on. They also sell newspapers there, so you can enjoy your meal with a good newspaper!

Bill's House of Pizza



So, you say you want something for Dinner huh? Well, there are 2 great places for Pizza, Subs, and Salad. 1 of them is Bill's House of Pizza, across the street from Charlies. It is a small little "House of Pizza" where you can stop by and order whatever type of Pizza or Submarine Sandwitch you want! Their pizza tastes homemade... thats because they Bake it fresh, and they prepare it good!! There is one tip you should know about their place: Never call in your order... almost never. You can barley understand them because of the way they talk. They speak english, but just mumbled and fast.

Papa Ginos



Another great place is Papa Ginos, located in South Easton. Its no seprate from any other Papa Gino's around. Its just a great place to visit if you've never been to one. They have just about any type of fast food pizza you can think of... almost.

Dixie's Mini-Golf course and Driving range!



Want to go Mini-Golfing? Goto Dixie's Family Golf course! It's a great place to go mini-golfing! They also have a driving range, and batting cage! Their course is has a whole bunch of obsticals im sure you and everyone you know will like! They also have a great water fall that flows down right in the middle of the golf course!
Plus, if your thirsty of Hungry, then you can order a Soda, Slush, and a Hot Dog, and Hamburger!
It's Fun for the whole Family!

Lil' Peach



There is a small conveint store called Lil' Peach! Its a great place to get coffee, donuts, bagels... (stale and not that good coffee...) and anything you would or could get at a Super Market! You cant miss this place... well, maybe you could because its a small store...

Frothingham Park



Want to rest for awhile? Want to take your kids to a nice little playground? Want to watch the local Baseball Game? Goto Frothingham Park! It has swings, benches, playground equipment, Baseball Feild, and Tennis Court! Its not that far from Lil' Peach either, so you can goto Lil' Peach, then come to the park and relax... or play a game of Tennis! You really cant miss this place, its huge!

The Rockery



It's dull, nothing much there... but beautiful! Its a nice place to check out the view of downtown! Although, its not quite, it is right in the middle of 4 road paths where cars roam through, so dont expect to relax there!

Citgo, the Gas Station



If you go downtown, you CAN'T miss this place! Its the Citgo gas station, nothing specail... unless your Car is running out of Gas!

Oaks Ames



Oaks Ames was once the founder of Easton, you could say. He used to live in most of the wonderul built houses, and their Grandchildren live there now too! Im not going to explain the history of Oaks Ames just yet, i'll leave that up to another guide entry!

Misc.



There are also other wonderul things in Easton, that aren't that differen't from the normal regular things your used to. Like a in South Easton, there is a McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, Shaws Super Markets, and other great places to go if you need Fast Food, or need to do some Heavy Shopping! There is also a Bank nearby too! There is a Dunkin Dounuts, and a Honey Dew Dounuts! Next to the Honey Dew Dounuts, in South Easton, there is a Bank Boston bank there, where you may be able to withdraw money if you need it! Nothing in Easton is really exciting, just a wonderful, peaceful town to visit if your in Massachusetts, or just in the Neighborhood!

Stonehill CollegeEaston's Town Homepage

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A358247

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more