h2g2 Post 04.09.2000

1 Conversation


Posted: 4th September 2000

Here is you Post back again... refreshed after a weeks' vacation. In this edition we have some great news for you all! We herald the welcome return of Wowbagger with his h2g2 Life.

For our more recent readers I should explain that Wowbagger faithfully provided us with topical cartoons and, later, the ongoing h2g2 saga 'h2g2 Life'. Unfortunately... well, he explains it all much better than I can.

The Muse site is in disarray. Find out why in the Classified Ads. Other adverts this week cover;

Voting for the Virtual Prez continues... find out what is going on... or not Here. The Press were invited to the unveiling of a new statue: The Red Masque Memorial Statue. Unfortunately there seemed to be a security problem, so we can bring you no further details.

Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME

  • View From The Queue



  • This week: The usual run-down of figures plus an excellent review of official and unofficial jobs around h2g2, and some interesting clubs which are available to join.

  • h2g2 Life



  • He's back! It's back! The fabulous cartoon serial... a tale of everyday h2g2 Life!

  • The Virtual Reinhard


  • This week: 'A Letter From Luxembourg'. An intended journey goes wrong, but with good results.

  • Swiv's Oddessy


  • Working in Kilimatinde
    Part Two... Working in the Library.


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A430769

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more