Banana Toast Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Banana Toast

3 Conversations

Banana toast.

Banana toast is a truly great breakfast food that is easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious.

Simply slice a ripe banana, toast two to four slices of wheat bread, butter lightly, and add the banana slices.

The warm bread will make the banana a little softer and sweeter, and the butter makes it easier to chew. Banana toast is also an excellent way to share a single banana; splitting it between a couple of slices of bread makes a satisfying meal out of a meagre fruit.

You can modify the basic banana toast recipe by using peanut butter in place of ordinary butter, or you could try adding strawberries as well as banana slices. Rye bread works well, too.

If you don't want the heavy-on-the-stomach feeling that comes after eating most toasted sandwiches, do try banana toast.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A442720

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Credits

Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more