Intelligence project index

6 Conversations

  • Project Name: Intelligence
  • Field Researcher: xyroth
  • Department: philosophy
  • Faculty: social sciences
  • Start Date: 12th June 2001
  • End Date: Was due to be late august 2001, but due to the complexity of the subject matter, and lack of feedback, it is taking much longer.
  • Assisting Sub-Editor: Mikey the Humming Mouse

Project Description

Pages currently being tied together and interlinked:

Pages currently in progress:

Also needed, but not yet ready for comment

Contributing Researchers

Further Information Required

  • I'm currently looking for any specific further information, the more the merrier, especially help with linking this lot together, and with bits that I have missed, and with bits you know more about than I do.

If you have further information that you think might be useful in this project, please post it in the conversations below, or contact the Field Researcher running this project (see above).

The bbc has decided to do a Test the Nation project which is well worth a visit!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A584525

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more