Staying Single

1 Conversation

So Long, And Thanks For Laughing

Signs You're Going To Spend All Your Life Single

A blue heart
  • Although you know the batting average of every New York Yankee, you can't remember your girlfriend's dress size, the colour of her eyes or her name.


  • The makers of "Frozen Meals For One" made you their "Customer of the
    Year" -- again.

  • In your world, nothing says "I love you" like a head butt.

  • Back in high school you were voted "Most likely to die alone, in a big-empty house."
    Heart-broken and single
  • Klingon, unfortunately, is not a very romantic language.

  • You'll master the art of meeting women as soon as they make a PlayStation game about it.

  • Who has time for dating when you're building a life-size Spock out of Lego?

  • Even after years of therapy, you still wear your bright orange parachute pants because "chicks dig 'em."

  • No woman can ever seem to make you feel as *alive* as you felt at the TrekMania '74 convention.

  • Snatching a grape off a block of ice with your buttcheeks may have had the whole frat house laughing back in college, but it doesn't seem to be much of a hit with your date here at Starbucks.
So Long, And Thanks For Laughing

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A617799

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more