Profile:Clelba, the Amazing Flying Cat

5 Conversations

Do Not Let This Fall Into Enemy Hands! Authorised Personel Only

Access Code: smiley - smiley - A#1smiley -

And, here she is, IRL!!smiley - Clelba

Subject: Clelba the Cat

...^^...

=OO=

Cat with bird in its mouth coming through cat flap.

Known to ACF warriors as the Amazing Flying Cat(After being blown up in an earlier Dog/Cat War engagement), a picture of Clelba adorns the wall inside the Grand Hall, the Trophy Wall of the Dog House. My, smiley - does she look surprised!

Clelba is an ex-circus cat. Left behind by the circus, for reasons still being investigated, she left her kittens at an orphanage and moved on. Posing as a student in a bording school in Wales,This Keeper of Cats is a fan to the Dreaded Greebo Cat, and has even named her new pet in honor of that dangerous feline.

At one time known as one of our most feared and dangerous of adversaries, Clelba now remains largely in the Cathouse. She specializes in inducting new recruits to their dreaded organization. Her days are not idle, however, for she has concieved an evil plan which has been a constant threat to the Dogs. Clelba is responsible for the developement and breeding of Computer Cats! These evil creatures are then given to unsuspecting researchers, and now these hideous and dangerous creatures infest the H2G2!

Woman tapping stiletto heel into palm of hand

A lover of smiley - and avid snowboarder, Clelba has been seen at the Palace Flophouse and Grill, and at Sgt. Mushroom's fan club. Other than this, Clelba is rarely seen outside the Cathouse. She should NEVER be underestimated! If encountered, Approach with Extreme Caution!!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A684966

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more