The h2g2 Post 31.10.11

1 Conversation

This material is not for the faint-hearted. You have been warned.
A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 31st October 2011

When the Night Wind Howls in the Chimney Cowls…

…and the mutant pig-bats fly…

Oh, sorry. I thought we were still on the h2g2 Gilbert and Sullivan parody thread. Never mind.

It's Halloween. (You might have guessed.) Guy Fawkes is just around the corner. Whether you're into dressing up like a blood-sucking vampire and threatening your neighbour with home invasion unless he gives you his chocolate, or joining fifty of your closest friends to incinerate an unresisting straw man in the name of historical re-enactment and/or pagan ritual, you are sure to find something to please your grisly palate in the stuff what follows. Our writers have outdone themselves with the grue and the gore, proving once again what it is that h2g2ers really have on their minds.

We at the h2g2 Post take our brief seriously, which as you know is to handle literature responsibly. For this reason, we have provided an appropriate warning label for that material likely to cause nightmares (which is most of this stuff). We felt it was the least we could do.

Next week, we'll be all cheerful and saintly again. But for now…let the demonic revelry begin! Mwahaha!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

FROM GHOULIES AND GHOSTIES

 

 
AND LONG-LEGGED BEASTIES

 

 
AND THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT

 

 
GOOD LORD DELIVER US

(This is the safe part of the Post this week.)
smiley - angel

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87709459

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more