The h2g2 Post 26.11.12

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 26th November 2012

COMING AND GOING


Sometimes, we don't know if we're coming or going. That hardly stops us at h2g2. We take the time to examine the past – all the long-ago and not-so-long-ago things we want to ponder – while making our plans for the future. And we're on the go: h2g2ers are travelling, talking, making things, climbing, soaring, canoeing, and generally exploring the planet. And they tell us about it.

A few reminders:

  • Create's NaJoPoMo Project is still ongoing. Please remember to read and comment. They're huffing and puffing, but they keep coming up with those daily journal entries. Cheer them on.
  • The h2g2 calendar for 2013 is ready for purchase. Get the latest details from the Community Artists. Don't miss any important 2013 h2g2 dates!
  • We need Christmas copy. Create will be asking you for childhood reminiscences. Here at the Post, we want: a Christmas anecdote, a drawing, card, or photo, a joke, a puzzle, a quiz. . . in short, whatever you'd like to send us. Christmas themes will be ongoing this December. You know our gmail address: postteamhg-at-gmail-dot-com. Or click on the link below.

In this issue, we take you time-travelling to Sussex, sneaking into a harem in Constantinople, watching kids in a bedroom in 1950s Memphis, and examining Smudger's past. Our h2g2ers boldly go down the river, out into the forest, into the encounter group, and out among the stars. Take the journey with us.

And have a good week, everyone!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

ONCE UPON A TIME. . .

. . . AND LONG AGO


 

TAKE IT AWAY...


 

 
. . . AND BOLDLY GO

GO, GO, GO

  • A white kayak.

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87773629

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more