March Create: In Like a Lion

2 Conversations

Folk wisdom says that March 'comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb'. With climate change all over the planet these days, we're not sure. But a lot of events in our lives are like that. What starts out as a major trauma turns out to be a minor dust-up. Or what is announced with great fanfare…well, fizzles out. The world is full of surprises like that.

What about you? Have you had an 'in like a lion' experience in your life? One that started out big, only to leave you with a sigh of disappointment, or a chuckle of releief? Why not tell us about it? Include photos, where appropriate. (Or inappropriate. As long as they're legal.)

If you'd rather do a Guide Entry – and who wouldn't? – tell about the 'in like a lion' events of history. (Remember the Segway?) Or tell about happy accidents and chance inventions.

Want to share a recipe, book tip, or record review? Tell us about something that sounds a lot worse than it is. You remember Stargazy Pie? Or Fifty Shades of Grey? Okay, so maybe that one's a bad example. Think of your own!

May your March go out like a lamb, no matter how it starts!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87823902

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more