The h2g2 Post 23.11.15

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 23rd November 2015

The Moving Finger Writes…

NaJoPoMo claims another victim. Are you NaJoing? That is, are you writing a daily journal, or reading and commenting on daily journals? If so, more power to your pixels, because this is Create's worthy November challenge. So far, we've learned so many things: new recipes, more about the weird behaviour of cats, strange words, lots about bicycles and chickens (though not necessarily together), more than we ever wanted to know about Paulh's imagination, and, of course, what nuts post what on Youtube. (I hope you enjoyed the Flat Earthers and the Nazi moon launch.) In short, we're NaJoing our way through the month, and having a lot of fun with each other.

We've included a few samples in this week's issue, and we'll round out the month next week with some more. We're sure the Create Team are grateful for the powerful turnout, and as always, the Post loves all the writing. (Never mind the cooking tips, we steal those, too.)

For those of you looking forward to December (you like snow, ice and shopping, do you?), Create have dropped hints that you should be looking through your CD collections for the holiday challenge. A wink is as good as a nod to a red-nosed reindeer.

The rest of this week's issue is cool, too: Awix and Willem are in top form, the aliens are encouraging Nigel to sign up for the Mars mission, and…well, we'll let you find the rest of the Stuff.

Remember to write, early and often, and have a great week! For those who observe it, Happy Thanksgiving, and don't overdo the pumpkin pie!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

PLACES TO GO
  • Pied Kingfisher by Willem.
  • St Basil's, Red Square.

THINGS TO DO

PEOPLE TO SEE

  • Nigel signs up for NASA's Mars mission.
  • Amy's chickens.

WEIRD STUFF TO READ

GETTING TO WORK
  • Create November Challenge: NaJoPoMo.
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87859877

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more