The h2g2 Post 11.01.16

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 11th January 2016

Anywhere You Hang Your Hat

A sharecropper's cabin in Mississippi. Well, that's one definition of 'home'. We have a few others in this week's issue: one's haunted, one is kind of ramshackle, and another is in France. Create is off to a good start. Have you decided to share your hearth-and-home story yet? We want to know all about it. It's part of h2g2's ongoing mission to catalogue life, the universe, and everything on this planet of ours.

Speaking of the planet, did you know it harboured bat-eared foxes? No? Then take a look at Willem's painting, and learn about these striking denizens of the world of wildlife. There's wild life over on the Hoggett Farm, too: dig this piano-playing kitty, and help us caption the photo.

As usual, we have news from the cinema and gaming fronts. We have a quiz that will tickle your tastebuds. We've got the usual attempts at humour. In short, the Post is right at home where its heart is.

In the coming weeks, we expect you to write more. Remember: this is a leap year, and that means there are twenty-four extra hours to produce exciting copy for the Post and Edited Guide! Now if that doesn't inspire you, we don't know what will.

Stay warm/cool/dry, wherever you are, keep working the pixels, and have a great week!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

OH MY EARS AND PAWS
  • Bat-Eared Foxes by Willem.
  • Kitten on the keys.

SOCIAL GRACES

HOP, SKIP, AND FOXTROT

  • Aunt Bunty's photo album.
  • Walkies?

HOME THOUGHTS

WRITE HOME OFTEN
  • Create January Challenge.
  • Hagia Sophia interior
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87863403

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more