The Post Quiz: More Snopes

0 Conversations

It's that time again.

The Post Quiz: More Snopes

You know the drill: guess whether these common rumours are true or false. All decisions by Snopes.com are final.

  1. There is more than one country on the continent of Australia.
  2. The Texas legislature once passed a resolution commending the Boston Strangler, a serial killer.
  3. Lemmings routinely commit mass suicide by jumping off cliffs.
  4. Flamingos' eggs have pink yolks.
  5. The State of Louisiana, USA, legally recognises the Catholic seal of the confessional.
  6. Bestiality is legal in Canada.
  7. A revolting prisoner in Auschwitz killed a concentration camp guard just outside a gas chamber in 1945.
  8. According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Santa's reindeer have infinite lifespans.
  9. The Danish version of the comic strip Peanuts was called Radishes.
  10. The US Army is trying to develop biodegrable bullets.

Having trouble sorting fact from fiction? Click the picture for answers.

Alex Porfir Borodin in a chemistry set
Post Quiz and Oddities Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

08.05.17 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87888460

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more