March of the Zombies: Reality BiteZ, Conclusion

1 Conversation

March of the Zombies: Reality BiteZ, Conclusion

Logo for Reality BiteZ, a zombie film

That's ShowbiZ

Kicking out wildly at the decomposing hands that clung to her boots, scratching and clawing at her combat trousers, Donna hung on desperately to the open door of the chopper.

Leaving the heavy machine gun at the other doorway, Windsor Steel casually picked up a machete and with three graceful movements severed the arms that reached for his lady.

The two small children cheered wildly as he saved their Mommy once again.

"Let's go home, darling!"

"One more stop, my love, I'll make it quick!"

With that he climbed over the seats, casually threw the dead pilot out into the churning, zombie-filled sea below, and expertly pulled the gunship up out of its nosedive.

"Better get yourselves dolled up, girls, we're off to meet the bleedin' President!"

An unbelievably short time later, the Apache Longbow set down smoothly on the Whitehouse lawn.

Shaking hands warmly, the President gratefully took the case from Steel.

"Use it well, Madam President, a lot of good men and women died for that cure!"

"We will, I promise. God Bless America, and God Bless you, Mister Steel!"

"Just doing my job, ma'am, just doing my job."

Steel gave her a smart salute and a sexy wink as the screen darkened and the credits rolled.

In the front row of the cinema, Henry Letterbox brushed the gnawed bones from his tuxedo, wiped the blood (and most of his decaying bottom lip) from his face and took a bow.

He reached down to the seat next to him and held aloft his co-star's grinning head as the three hundred zombies in the opening night audience cheered.......

Zee End.

A Guide Entry bio for Henry Letterbox
Freewayriding Archive

Freewayriding

26.03.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87906612

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more