It's a Sign: Seating Plan

1 Conversation

Illustration The March of Progress (1964) is one of the most iconic images of the 20th Century. You know the one, having seen either the original or one of the countless spoofs. A series of primates evolve from crouching to standing erect and becoming modern humans. Yet now that we have mastered standing up, how can we sit down?

Fortunately I have found a handy sign that provides guidance on how YOU too can master sitting on a sofa. If you ever wonder how you should be seated, just follow this seating plan.

How to sitA reader of the h2g2 Post
The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

17.09.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87918141

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more