The h2g2 Post: 26.0819

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 26th August 2019

Do B Do B Do

  • Capital Before the week is out, make sure you enjoy these visual, auditory, and imaginative treats. Read Awix's review of an unusual film. Resolve to be intellectual for once in August and go see it. Feast your eyes on the black-and-white photographic wonders, with a mad sky palate cleanser. Let the lullaby soothe you (and your cat) to sleep. Do not dream of androids. That's Robbie's job.
  • Capital Before the month is out, reflect on your grandparents. Do you have a good story to tell about them? Send it to the Post. We'll help you share it. The Create Team have a new challenge coming in September, which we'll tell you about next week. But that doesn't mean you have to wait to get Creative.
  • Capital Before the summer's over, be sure to get out and enjoy it. It's your duty as a sentient being. Appreciate the heck out of a flower. Discuss epistemology with to a duck. Luxuriate in some sunshine. And take pictures. You know where the button is on your mobile. Send it in, so that we can all enjoy. Come winter, you'll be glad you have those sunny-day photos to look back on.
  • Capital Before you forget, leave some comments and encouragement on the bottom of these pages. Let the contributors know you enjoy their work, and join a stimulating conversation or three. Who knows, you might find inspiration. Weirder things have happened around here.
  • Capital Be excellent to each other! And have a great week!





Uncanny Lilies by Dmitri Gheorgheni


Video extra: Vogon Flashback the Editor Had the Other Day in Front of the Post Office





Create August 2019 by Freewayriding
August Create Challenge:
Tall Tales from Grand People


Dmitri Gheorgheni

QUESTIONS

ANSWERS


IT'S NOT BLACK AND WHITE

Android
Android by Robbie Stamp

SIGNS OF THE TIMES
LAUGHING GAS
STORY HOUR


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87942621

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more