What the Dinosaur (XV)

1 Conversation

THE STORY SO FAR


The author keeps hoping that if he keeps writing "The Story So Far" week after week, sooner or later you lot, the readers, will be conned into thinking that there's actually a story here. In fact all that has happened is that a dinosaur who had been an exhibit on display at a museum of palaeontology on the Isle of Wight has come back to life. While the museum's head, Professor Polly Canthus, has headed to the southern end of Sandown to look for it, the Neovenator dinosaur is enjoying a game of crazy golf at the course by the bowling green at the northern end of the town, right next to where the professor works.Episode XV of a 20-part adventureWhy did I dream last night that for Christmas both Sasha and Dmitri each bought me a pair of red trousers? Why do people who play lawn bowls always park in the way, blocking residential areas, whenever they play in Shanklin? Who bought Sandown's big bumpy slide when it was sold on ebay back in 2014? Will what has become a pond ever be restored to become a boating lake once more? Will h2g2 readers be up in arms to learn that in reality the crazy golf course doesn't actually have a windmill, but a dinosaur-themed course opened in early 2019? Did Bluebottle think that drawing a dinosaur playing on a dinosaur-themed golf course would look confusing and/or beyond his artistic ability? Was that why Sandown's war memorial looks simplified too? Find out what BB can't draw properly in next week's edition of What the Dinosaur!
What the Dinosaur
I - II - III -
IV - V
VI - VII - VIII - IX - X
XI - XII - XIII - XIV - XV
XVI - XVII - XVIII - XIX - XX
A reader of the h2g2  <br/>
PostA reader of the h2g2  <br/>
Post
The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

07.10.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87951243

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more