360 - Changing the World By Degrees

0 Conversations


Latest news from 360 -
Changing the World by Degrees
.

Smiley Ben and Jeni are doing a wonderful job feeding positive stories from the East in 360 Days Highlighting Positive Projects in South-East Asia and Australia. The latest is about 'Papa', a European who has 'adopted' a complete Thai family.

More suggestions wanted please, on where they could go to find stories.

Reincarnation appears to be the hottest topic in town, with a series of articles and discussions following up on Kathryn's 'Reincarnation - a
Personal Perspective
'.

Steve Nobel's latest contribution is Magic in the Modern World. Steve is from 'Alternatives' a group who host talks and workshops on all aspects of spirituality and holistic health.

AstroLion's been busy - with two new articles on Astrology being fun. Venus through the Signs tells you why some people get turned on by legs, others by bums, some by arms and others by a nice flat stomach...

His 'Mercurial Tendencies' also explains just why some people only open their mouths to change feet...


MaggyW


05.12.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A891542

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more