20th Anniversary Quiz
One Point Per Answer
Bonus Questions = Two Points
Bonus Bonus = Four Points
1. Douglas Adams has the h2g2 Researcher Number U42. Which Researcher has U1?
2. What 'is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.'
3. In his h2g2 Entry about Tea, does Douglas recommend putting the milk in the cup before or after the hot tea?
4. What is the name of the music used as the theme to the Hitchhiker's Radio Show?
5. A choir from which planet performs the song 'Beneath the Ink Black Sky' in the Tertiary Phase of the Hitchhiker's Radio Show?
6. What was the name of the comic in which Douglas had his first ever story published?
7. What was the name of Douglas' Co-Author of 'Last Chance to See'?
8. What was the name of Douglas' Prep School?
9. What was the name of the teacher who gave Douglas the only 10/10 for an essay of his teaching career?
10. In what street in London was The Digital Village's third and final office?
11. Bonus: Name the artist who was born in a building, no longer there, in the same street.
12. Bonus Bonus: Name the actor who was stabbed to death there by a jealous rival.
13. Who played Arthur Dent in the 2005 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Film?
14. What are the three restaurants Douglas named in his famous Memo to David Vogel at Walt Disney Pictures when he was frustrated at progress with the film?
15. Bonus: Which Supermarket did he suggest would page him?
16. What is the name of the song that Douglas wrote for his daughter Polly and that was sung by Margo Buchanan at his Memorial Service?
17. What are the names of the two Visual Designers of Starship Titanic?
18. Bonus - what year was the Starship Titanic game published?
19. Which Voice of the Book was Douglas describing with the words 'He found the tone almost immediately - a mixture of Olympian detachment and cosy chat, as if god had unexpectedly popped in for a cup of tea and a gossip.'
20. What Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster ingredient comes from Santraginus V?
|Click for answers.|