This is my H2G2 Page
This is my H2G2 page. There are many like it but this one is Mine. My H2G2 page is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my H2G2 page is useles.Without my H2G2 page I am usless.I must type my page true. I must spell more correctly than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed; my H2G2 page and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviours of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.1
|Smi||Water Drop||Lord Smiley|
|Saint Smiley||Back of Head||Exploding Brains|
|Punk||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle||Smiley avec Legs|
|Smiley of Borg||Ill||Miss Smiley|
|Muscle smiley||See Through||Electric-shock|
|JChinese - by Roasted Amoeba||Flower power!||Pie chart|
|Radioactive||Eclipse||Isle of Wight|
Would you like to learn more about who is Bluebottle? Now you can if you follow the link!
And Now For A Fish Called Honda
Once upon a time there was a Fish called Honda, and he had a motorbike. One day he took his motorbike for a walk in the wild woods. "Hello," he said to all those in the Forest. "I like playing with matches." "With matches?!?!" everyone else called as they saw his nice bike. They were so afraid, that they killed him. The moral of the story is to never talk to strangers.
I don't really believe in advertising, but here are some things that I think you should see.
- The Waterworks:
- So Long, And Thanks For Laughing - The H2G2 Joke Directory.
- I have contributed several articles for The Post - see the Bluebottle Archive.
- Some pictures that I've taken have made it to the Edited Guide! These can be seen on Bluebottle's Photographs page.
- Are you one of the Researchers I've Met?
- Help compile a list of Things There Should Be More Of.
- Do you live in the South of England? Then join the Wessex Researchers Group.
- In fact, why not look around anywhere from my Links pages?
Hello, this is the user page for Matt Sprack, or Bluebottle. I'm sorry if I am not in at the moment, but please click on a conversation below and leave your name and a message, and I'll contact you as soon as possible. BEEP!4
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|SQ and BB||2 Days Ago|
|Subbing Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde||3 Weeks Ago|
|Subbing the Moon trilogy||4 Weeks Ago|
|Congratulations!||Feb 11, 2019|
|Subbing Carry On Laughing||Jan 29, 2019|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- 'Atonement' - the Novel by Ian McEwan
- 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde' - Four Film Adaptations
- The Moon Trilogy by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Arts of Greek Antiquity - Better than Nature
- 'Saludos Amigos' - the Film
- Caligula's Lighthouse: A Border Crisis, 40 CE
- It's a Sign: Poo Museum
- It's a Sign: Whose Lift?
- Arts of the Middle Ages - sacred words and sa
- Charlotte at the Bus Stop
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.
- Dmitri Gheorgheni
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)