This is my H2G2 Page
This is my H2G2 page. There are many like it but this one is Mine. My H2G2 page is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my H2G2 page is useles.Without my H2G2 page I am usless.I must type my page true. I must spell more correctly than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed; my H2G2 page and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviours of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.1
|Smi||Water Drop||Lord Smiley|
|Saint Smiley||Back of Head||Exploding Brains|
|Punk||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle||Smiley avec Legs|
|Smiley of Borg||Ill||Miss Smiley|
|Muscle smiley||See Through||Electric-shock|
|JChinese - by Roasted Amoeba||Flower power!||Pie chart|
|Radioactive||Eclipse||Isle of Wight|
Would you like to learn more about who is Bluebottle? Now you can if you follow the link!
And Now For A Fish Called Honda
Once upon a time there was a Fish called Honda, and he had a motorbike. One day he took his motorbike for a walk in the wild woods. "Hello," he said to all those in the Forest. "I like playing with matches." "With matches?!?!" everyone else called as they saw his nice bike. They were so afraid, that they killed him. The moral of the story is to never talk to strangers.
I don't really believe in advertising, but here are some things that I think you should see.
- The Waterworks:
- So Long, And Thanks For Laughing - The H2G2 Joke Directory.
- I have contributed several articles for The Post - see the Bluebottle Archive.
- Some pictures that I've taken have made it to the Edited Guide! These can be seen on Bluebottle's Photographs page.
- Are you one of the Researchers I've Met?
- Help compile a list of Things There Should Be More Of.
- Do you live in the South of England? Then join the Wessex Researchers Group.
- In fact, why not look around anywhere from my Links pages?
Hello, this is the user page for Matt Sprack, or Bluebottle. I'm sorry if I am not in at the moment, but please click on a conversation below and leave your name and a message, and I'll contact you as soon as possible. BEEP!4Bluebottle's Post PicturesBluebottle's Post PhotosBluebottle's Photographs
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|SQ and BB||12 Hours Ago|
|Are Moses' toeses roses?||16 Hours Ago|
|Subbing the Venus novels||4 Days Ago|
|Sub-editing 'Orphan Black'||4 Weeks Ago|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|White Mattress Production||No Posting||3 Hours Ago|
|Another new cat Bela||No Posting||4 Hours Ago|
|Announcement 2018-07-16: Front Page Updated Today||No Posting||5 Hours Ago|
|A87946483 - Octopus for a Preemie - a Comforting Craft Charity||No Posting||7 Hours Ago|
|A87941695 - LGBT+ Hidden Histories||No Posting||7 Hours Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Fauveau's Breastplate
- The Pittsburgh City Directory of 1815: Everything You Never Knew You Wanted to Know
- Early Christian and Byzantine Architecture - from Catacombs to Churches
- The Ultimate Carry On Film Guide: 1962 - 1964
- The Ultimate Carry On Film Guide: 1958 - 1961
- It's a Sign: Recycling, Yorkshire Style
- What the Dinosaur (XIII)
- 'Make Mine Music' - the Disney Animated Class
- The View Askewniverse Films by Kevin Smith
- It's a Sign: Prehistoric Vikings
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.
- Dmitri Gheorgheni - Not Banned in China
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)