The Union of Fish

16 Conversations

Please view with Goo...

Unions, Unions...


Like the good old "Workers Unions" of the 70's you'd have thought the idea of getting together to unite against a common foe or difficulty would have been killed off by the Thatcherite Dictatorship...
smiley - bluefish
But No! There are still Fish out there who need protection from the greedy smiley - shark sharks of these waters, and poor little smiley - schooloffish salmon being forced from their homes!
So, We strive on, for the greater good of all Fish alike. Alone we are but a single Fish in a vast and unfriendly ocean... But together we can become far greater than any oppressor we face...

Current Campaigns...


Nothing at the moment, but as soon as something hit's our desks we'll be sure to let you all know... smiley - smiley
Due to the New Alabasta skin all the Fish are lacking that certain deep bluieness that all fish need! And as such, look as if they're drowning...

So some rather nice people have setup a campaign to Save the Fish. Go and give your support.

Safe Places for Fish to Swim

Here is a list of places on H2G2 that are safe for fish to swim in :

Members Needed!


Are you a Fish who would like to help out your fellow Fish "brothers" then join the Union!smiley - smiley

Don't worry there is NO fees involved here all we'd like is your continuing support and loyalty.

Current List of Union Members


Aquatic Members:nonAquatic Members:

Linking to the Union


If you'd like to link to this page from your or another page, then you can use this handy little logo:

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A359516

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more